Washing mold off of strawberries is theoretically possible, but it is important to be aware that the mold may have already penetrated the fruit. If you are comfortable with eating slightly moldy strawberries, then give them a rinse under cool water and pat them dry before consuming. If the mold has permeated the fruit, it is best to discard them.
Mold can penetrate fruit very quickly, so it may be present even if you can’t see the mold. Eating moldy fruit can cause serious health problems, so it is not worth the risk.